Mojang released the Minecraft patch 1.7.10 today. The main feature in my opinion is the one most of us have been waiting for, the ability to upload your local world to realms. The patch also adds a few new features like the ability to monitor players’ activity, create Command blocks and access to more server settings. Let us know in the comments what your favorite feature is from this Minecraft patch.
- World uploader – upload your local world to Realms (finally!)
- Command blocks! (finally!)
- Player activity monitor – when and for how long a player has been online (see who plays when you sleep!)
- Access to more server settings (yey!)
- Improvements in Realms UI (also yey!)
- Some bug fixes (why were they put in there in the first place?)
- And many more… (we just don’t want to look lazy, that is why that sentence is in there)