No Man’s Sky preview at the Sony press conference was down right amazing. It was 3 min of pure jaw dropping bliss. Hello Games, the developers of the Joe Danger series, announced No Mans Sky back at VGX 2013 via a short trailer. No Mans Sky is touted to be a game about infinite exploration, discovery and survival in an a never-ending procedurally generated universe.
In an onstage interview at E3 2014 Sean Murray described the game as opposite of a MMO with no quests and don’t expect to find other players so easily since the universe is huge and daunting. The planets obey natural laws of the universe like water creating atmosphere and moisture etc. There was even a mention of gathering resources and upgrading your ship. No Man’s Sky is a timed PlayStation 4 exclusive and will be out some time in 2015. Check out the features, videos and let us know in the comments what you think.
- A TRULY OPEN UNIVERSE If you can see it, you can go there. You can fly seamlessly from the surface of a planet to another, and every star in the sky is a sun that you can visit.
- EXPLORATION IS SEEING THINGS THAT NO-ONE ELSE HAS EVER SEEN BEFORE Every creature, geological formation, plant and spaceship is unique.
- SURVIVE ON A DANGEROUS FRONTIER You are alone and vulnerable, and will face threat everywhere, from deep space to thick forests, barren deserts to dark oceans.
- BUILD FOR AN EPIC JOURNEY Collect precious materials and trade them for better spacecraft and upgrades for your suit and equipment.
- PARALLEL UNIVERSES Choose to share your discoveries with other players, or not. You will never see another player, but you could make your mark on their worlds as well as your own.